Friday 14 February 2014

Shoe Binge

Trying to make up for lost time (or posts?) so I wanted to share a recent shoe binge that I went on since discovering gojane.com; an amazingly diverse and reasonably priced online shoe, clothing and accessory site. After seeing these beautiful yellow wedges on A.Co, I HAD to get them in Pink...... and then order two different pairs of heels....... then another pair and some flats! It really is like a crack addiction sometimes, isn't it?!



Top to bottom: Oversized Buckled Wedges (they come in yellow, black and white as well), Velvet Butterfly Caged Heels (these did come in black too but they only have nude left) and Faux Patent Espadrille Wedges (no longer available).



Top to Bottom: Play for Peeps Faux Patent Pumps (available in black & beige too) and Pointy Laser Slit Flats (only color left is this champagne, wish is really gold in person).

Now I can't wait for Summer to hurry up and get here so I can wear these! Here are some of the new additions settling into their new home; not the red peep toe pumps & flats as I just got them today at work.






bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!