Friday 21 June 2013

On My Wish List

Happy Summer Solstice MelMac'ers! I always have bitter sweet feelings about the First Day of Summer. On the plus side Summer officially begins and it is the longest day of the year; who doesn't love a long Summer night? On the down side, this means the days will get shorter and shorter here on out. This means Winter is Coming (if you get this reference, you and I can definitely be friends).

In my recent post A Wine Tour In Prince Edward County - Part 1, I mentioned that we went shopping the morning before our tour started. There were two items that really caught my eye and I hope that I can either find them online or in the US for cheap; so far not successful :(



6 comments:

  1. Hi. I just discovered your blogs and I really like them. Thank you for a fun daily distraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thank you very much, so sweet of you to say. If you ever have any suggestions for a post I would love to hear from you :-)

      Delete
  2. You're quite welcome, though I should be thanking you. You have quite the following in this office. 5 ladies between 26 and 45 to be specific. We'd love to hear your thoughts on dating. Whether it be what to wear or are they any good men left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That comment totally made my day :) Glad you all enjoy the daily distraction; we all need those don't we? I will definitely share some "date outfit" ideas and thoughts on dating. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm glad it made your day. You seem like a lot of fun and definitely have great style! Loved the necklace today btw. I notice you wear a lot of heels. Do you prefer closed toe, peep toe or open toe? Our work can sometimes be strict with dress code so there is a lot of closed toe here but I personally prefer open toe.

    Looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You are so kind and it's awesome to answer your questions. Tell the other ladies in your office I would like to hear from them as well!

      I do wear heels or wedge heels a lot. I am not considered short (5'7) but I just love the way heels look and I feel more confident wearing them. I love peep toe and most open toe (usually the strappy ones) but I find most pairs pinch my feet so I don't buy them that often.

      Delete

Love to hear from you!