Tuesday 10 December 2013

Work Christmas Party 2013

Some of you love them, some of you hate them, but like it or not Christmas Party time has arrived and is in full swing! I had my work "Holiday" party this past weekend and I wanted to share my getting ready process and show you the dress that I hinted at in my last post.

A co-worker recommended that I try Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs to give my legs a pantyhose look without actually wearing them (hate the pantyhose). I tried this easy to use spray in Light Glow and here is a picture of one leg with and one with out. The right is the one with the spray and it does look smoother. The spray stayed on all night too, through dancing and everything. I would definitely use this again to give my pale Winter legs a smoother look.

Oh boy this is scary! No make up and half hair straight, half in a really creepy side ponytail. Just keeping it real y'all! This is what we all really look like before we are camera ready, so there you have it!

My other "trick" of the night, Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel insoles. They don't take away the sore feet but they definitely help.

Hair and makeup done. If you would like a video of what I used to get this look let me know in the comments.

Voila! Christmas Party ready!
Dress: Dynamite (new), this dress was ALL sequins. I really liked the long sleeves too.
Shoes: Nine West (old)

I bailed on the work party around 11:30PM and met up with Amanda at a Birthday Party. 
Photo credit: A.Co Est 1984

I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season, parties and all. Please make sure to be safe and don't DRINK and DRIVE.


bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. GAH you look STUNNING--love the make-up. TUTORIAL PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!