Wednesday 6 March 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

Returned from the beautifully stunning Turks & Caicos Islands! Trust me this picture does not do this view justice. This was taken from our balcony while staying that the Alexandra Resort in Providenciales.



Everyday I would wake up and pull the curtains open to see this magnificent beach and be astonished that something this amazing even existed. Every. Single. Day. The water is gin clear and the sand is as soft as powder.

I will post more pictures for my next blog entry and give some more detail as to what to do and see while in Provo. I mainly tanned, walked on the beach and read (which was pure bliss) but I did manage to partake in a few activities and outings. I will also post some cute summer dresses that I picked up while shopping that I am dying to wear. Too bad I have to wait like 3 months before the weather will allow for it in Ottawa :(

I hope this gives all a little mental vacation to paradise during this final stretch of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!