Wednesday 6 November 2013

Which Necklace to Wear with Which Top?

I came across this handy little guide on Facebook and wanted to share it with you. I have never really had any strategy to choosing my necklace; I think I kind of just go with the colors of the outfit or what I feel like wearing that day. Maybe subconsciously I take the neck shape of my shirt into consideration but I doubt it!. Sometimes I think no necklace looks best -- to keep it simple

This guide for choosing necklaces takes the guess work out of which one would compliment your top the best. I broke the collar shirt rule today by wearing a longer necklace rather than a short pendant as this guide suggests and I still think it looks okay. But if you have no idea where to start with choosing an accessory, these pictures should help :-)

Source: Polyvore Blog

Rule breaker!

bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!