Friday 7 June 2013

Neon & Snake Skin

Happy Friday All! My tried and true store delivers again; I am talking about Dynamite!

I had to run to the St. Laurent Shopping Center during my lunch hour yesterday and I tried so hard no to be tempted into Dynamite. But I am weak and they are having a buy one get one at 50%off sale so how can I say no to that. Besides every dollar I spend is good for the economy....right....right?

I am in desperate need of tops so I tried on these Neon Chiffon blouses and picked up the below color, a beautifully cheery neon orange and one in white (wanted neon pink but there were out of my size). These tops are light & summery and are easy to wear with work attire or casual, like I am wearing today.

Top: Dynamite (new!)
Tank: American Eagle (old)
Shoes: Nine West, these are HAWT! Love these shoes and I dared to wear them to work today.




Happy Weekend! Be safe and have fun!

MelMac oxoxoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!