Thursday 31 October 2013

Throw Back Thursday & Halloween!

With Halloween falling on a Thursday this year I thought I would post some pictures of past costumes that I've worn. I didn't dress up this year, our office didn't really participate in any Halloween costume'ing - but maybe next year!
Gotta have a Sexy "whatever" costume right, Ladies? One night of the year you can't be judged!

I love this costume and I still have it (somewhere)! This was actually bought for a 1920's themed Christmas party but I got double the use out of it for Halloween 2008

Did anyone dress up for Halloween this year? If so did you win any contests for your costume? I love seeing all of the kid's costumes on Facebook, some parents are super creative!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween! Make sure to give to Unicef too :-)


bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!