Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Quick Out-the-Door Outfit for Summer

Yesterday I recapped my weekend of lazy sunbathing, a trip to the salon to get my hair did and a dinner out to Moxie's. I wanted to post my super easy and very affordable look that I threw on to go to the Spa where I get my hair cut and highlighted about every 9 weeks.

As we had incredibly HAWT weather in Ottawa this past weekend, most of my time was spent laying by the pool. To head to my hair appointment I wanted something comfortable and easy to wear so I turned to a bright yellow tank that I picked up at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and my black Target skirt. To add a bit of style and interest I threw on a bracelet and some necklaces. Paired with some basic Flip Flops and VOILA! A super comfy and stylish outfit that cost a total of $48 all together, jewelry included though the bracelet was a gift so that was omitted from the price.


Top: Wal-Mart $8
Skirt: Target $12
Flip Flops: Fairweather $10 (on sale)
Necklaces: Ricki's ($10) & Dynamite ($8)
Bracelet: Unknown


1 comment:

  1. Great minds DO think alike! Love this affordable and comfy look. That necklace is perfection.


    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!