Thursday 10 October 2013

OOTD Collage



Outfit
Tights: Lysee
Boots: Nine West
Purse: Nine West
Jacket: Agent 99 (Kingston, seen here and here)
Necklace: Unknown, I've had it forever!

How's everyone's week going? This upcoming Monday is the Canadian Thanksgiving and I will be headed to Kingston to spend the weekend with my Mom and enjoy her fabulous cooking. I've always really loved Thanksgiving because it is a Holiday that is just about spending time with Friends & Family while enjoying a belt busting meal then taking a nap. No presents, no pressure - my kind of Holiday.

Speaking of belt busting, these Lysee leggings that I have on today are the perfect option to wear for Thanksgiving. They have a high-waisted tummy control and are super comfy so you can eat until you burst and not have to undo your pants. Wearing skinny jeans during a big meal is not how I roll :-) 

Lysee tights aren't cheap - mine were $80 CDN, bought online last year - but they have worn really well, are thick and haven't lost their shape. You can dress them up with a nice top or sweater, add some boots and you are good to go. 

What are your plans for the weekend, Thanksgiving or otherwise?


bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!