Monday 15 April 2013

Sleepy weekend

Hello and Happy Monday! I had previously posted about a little shopping spree I had in back in January; my first of 2013 and my first for a long time before that. I had purchased a couple of tops from Dynamite, a store that I can always find success at, and there was my Rag & Bone Jeggings from Aritzia. I promised that I would post a picture of me wearing these items and so here we are, taken Gorilla style in the Ladies washroom at work ;-)


You can see that the top is very drapey and quite see through so it requires a tank underneath

I kind of look surprised that I am taking my own picture :)

 Paired the jeggings with Nine West brown boots that I LOVE! I wear these all of the time. They are easy to walk in due to the block heel. 

Boots tucked into skinny jeans or jeggings is one of my favourite looks. I probably sport this look a little too often and should change it up but it's because I love it so much!

This weekend I rested and really didn't do much of anything. But I did make a batch of a super healthy soup to eat throughout the week. It has quinoa, chicken thighs (for more flavor), butternut squash, olives (for a briny goodness) and kale. I got the recipe from Pinterest and have loved it every time I make it. Kale is my own addition but you don't have to use it for this soup to still be yummy and healthy.


I am telling ya, I don't know what I would do with out soup! It's so easy to make and so good for you. Best of all, it's filling and for those of us trying to watch what we eat, soup is a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!