Thursday 23 May 2013

M.I.A

So sorry I have been M.I.A this week. We have launched a new Sales Portal at work and it's been very hectic as I have been driving to different offices around town so I am away from my "home base". Also I normally do my blog updates from work (Shhhh! I know, naughty naughty!) and haven't had time this week with all the craziness.

The busy schedule and rainy, dreary weather has also lead to some very practical yet boring outfit choices. So rather than post a very blah outfit just for the sake of posting something I will hold off until I get out the door looking a bit more spiffy. Maybe since tomorrow is Casual Friday I will be able to come up with a somewhat stylish ensemble.


Here's me at work missing my blog. You can tell by the dark circles under my eyes the week I have had!

I hope everyone has been having a great week despite the rain!

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

MelMac oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!