Monday 13 May 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and that all you Moms out there were spoiled rotten! I traveled to Kingston to spend the weekend with my Mom and we had a lovely long walk at Lemoine Point, a park/conservation area near Collins Bay. This is my Mom's favorite place in Kingston.

Again, I have to apologize for the quality of these pictures. They were taken with my very old iPhone so they aren't the best quality and no zoom available :-(

 We spotted a Geese family going for a dip. Can you see the babies?

 So cute!

 With it being Spring and all, there are tons of babies out and about. Here's a little baby lamb (or a kid I should say) bouncing around the rocks at Lemoine Farm. 

 Me and the Trilliums, Ontario's Provincial Flower.

 My Mom at her favorite place in the whole world!

Tranquility


I also took my Mom to Chez Piggy (look out for a Eat Here Before you Die Post on this place soon) for Sunday Brunch and had the most amazing Lobster Eggs Benedict! OH EMMM GEEEE it was sooo good. And unfortunately I forgot my phone in the car so no pictures of that. Booo! But I found this picture just randomly on the Web to give you an idea of how luscious this dish was.

This is basically what it looked like.....heavenly!



What did everyone do for Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!