Friday 10 May 2013

Peplum. It's not for everyone...

I dashed out at lunch to get some Farm Boy deliciousness, my fav salad bar around the corner.....


That's Tomato Basil soup (yummers!) with some Greek salad, Thai noodle salad, Edamame bean salad, red cabbage (so good for you) and a Vitamin Water.

After that wonderful bite to eat, I ran over to Ricki's to see what they had worth getting. I was pressed for time so I didn't get to really have a good look at everything. I have been loving the Peplum trend and spotted some cute Peplum tops in a beautiful red.

 This is the XL. It was a little too big.

This was the Large. I love the color but I honestly don't think that this style does anything for me. I am big on top with a short waist and Peplum just accentuates those flaws IMHO.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.....but in this case I win by not spending any $$money$$...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!