Monday 6 May 2013

First Pool Day!


Ahhhh! I CANNOT believe I am posting a picture of myself in a bikini. I remember when I first started this blog I didn't even want to post a picture of myself fully clothed! But I am really proud of the progress that I have made with eating healthier and even though I am certainly not where I want to ultimately be, I am compelled to celebrate how far I have come. If I can do this, you mostly definitely can!

The other reason for the bikini picture is that this weekend was all about the pool and taking in some much needed vitamin D of the natural variety. I am so fortunate to live in a gorgeous home (not mine) that has a spectacular pool. Now I know some of you will not approve of laying in the sun due to skin cancer but there is something to be said about being in the sunlight and fresh air that is good for the soul. I did wear sunscreen but probably didn't apply it as often as I should have.( I know naughty, naughty!)


I love having flowers in my bedroom and these happy little fellows enjoyed the bright sunlight almost as much as I did.

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Did anyone else get outside and garden, tan, exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!